Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorry....again.....


Okay so I haven't posted in a L-O-N-G time and yes I know that NO ONE reads this but whatever. So I seem to have lots of boy issues but that's not my immediate problem...well, it is but I don't want it to be so my NEW immediate problem is that I can't sleep. I mean I never have. I listen to my music and stuff but it's starting to take a toll on me. I can't think straight and I almost told the boy I like that I'm in love with him. See? I am a hopeless lovestruck puppy. Not to mention the fact that I'm the one who said that love is a bunch of BS. God am I a hypocrite or what? I just finished my homework. I had so much I feel nauseous. I hate life. On that happy note, goodnight and sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a jerk sometimes (ok all of the time) but after reading this post I realized I constantly make things worse by pointing out every little thing that goes wrong with that guy you mentioned above. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for being such a jerk and tell you that I'm not going to be a jerk anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww thats so sweet! Thanks Zantaclawz.... What's up with the name?

    ReplyDelete